Friday 27 April 2012

When You Have It All Figured Out

I know I have said this before but I’m not sure if I posted it here, do you know what is cool about finally finding a diet that works for you, as well as dropping all the weight you need to drop?

The fact that I don’t buy magazines anymore!

I still catch myself looking at them, and I know it’s goofy, but what graces the cover of every magazine?

‘Drop 10 lbs in a week!’

‘Look fabulous by New Years!’

 
‘Get your body bikini ready!’

There are always so many different weight loss articles, and it makes me smile but I don’t need to leaf through the magazine to read what they are anymore.

15 new superfoods you can’t live without? No thanks, I’ve got Dukan.

How did Jennifer get her body beach ready? Don’t care, I did Dukan.

It’s hilarious!

Not only do I not need to lose any weight (or so they say) but if I did I know exactly what I would do, a mini attack phase and The Dukan Diet, because I have finally found the diet that works and clicks for me, so why would I need to try anything else?

I know how to lose weight and be healthy, all the secrets I need are right in my handy light blue covered book.

It’s such a weird, relieving feeling, for me as well as for my wallet.

Just a thought, enjoy your day. Make GREAT choices!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing! What about all those supplements, weight watchers, Jenny.......,
    Nutri.....and on and on. I am so glad I am past that. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same think when I was in the checkout line this week!

    ReplyDelete